Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

An Introduction

Well, here I am attempting to document the past 2 years of me and my husband's journey toward parenthood. To give the complete picture however, I must go back many years earlier. Warning...this could take a while. I met J almost 10 years ago. He was a freshman in college and I was a junior in high-school. We were set up on a blind date by some mutual friends and it was pretty much love at first sight. We dated for 5 years before he finally proposed and 2 years later we were married. It was truly the happiest day of my life. J and I always wanted to have children. I remember way back in Kindergarten, my teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. My answer was simply, "a mommy..." and that was the truth. As far back as I can remember, being a mother was my ultimate goal and it remains so.

No comments:

Post a Comment