Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cycle Day 9

Today's ultra-sound showed about 16 follicles, the largest measuring 13x13. From here on, they should begin to grow 1-2 mm/day. I'm doing okay overall. However, yesterday I suffered my 3rd vomit-inducing migraine headache in the past week and a half. I asked the nurse today and she said that can definitely be a result of the meds and the fact that my hormones are all over the place. She said it should get better as my estrogen levels continue to go up. It's looking like I should be ready for our egg retrieval around Sunday/Monday. I'll know more when I go back in on Friday and will post then!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and as for the Thyroid stuff, My T3 and T4 were normal and my TSH was down to 3.1. Dr. D said those numbers are close enough to normal and I should be fine!

    ReplyDelete