Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Infertility Awareness Week

It is Infertility Awareness Week. I learned today that 7.3 million Americans and over 80 million people all over the world struggle with Infertility. I am a member of a site called, "Fertility Ties." Below is something I posted answering the question, "What would you tell others about Infertility?"....

Infertility is something that, unless you have experienced, you simply cannot fathom. How can it be that one can grieve the loss of something that never was? I don't have that answer, but I know it's possible. I've been there. It helps to know you're not alone, but that doesn't give you your baby either. I guess people should know it's a long and winding road with many bumps. Those who've never been faced with the problem should know they are blessed and recognize that it does not come easy for so many. The things that has gotten me through the worst times is believing that God would not call me to do something that is impossible for me to do. And He has called me to be a mother. Therefore, it is not impossible. It will happen in His time, not mine. In my humble opinion, this is simply a journey that one cannot go through without pure faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment